Thursday 3 May 2012

HI team, well what a busy little bee i have been the last 2 days!! after putting up my before and after shots i have been helping many of my beautiful friends sign up to the next round of 12wbt!! I should be working for Mish lol i have not stopped hahahaha. So i just want to update you all with my stats from the first round i have achived so much more than i could EVER imagine. I have people msg me, writing on my facebook page telling me what an inspiration iam, well what can i say, i'm so honored that i have touched each and everyone of you it means the world to me

So, you wanna know my stats i guess :D
MY 12 week body transformation stats are in. Total weight loss for round one - 14 kilo's down to 51 from 65kg - 2 dress sizes down - 88cm smaller - 21.5 % weight loss - BMI 19.2 BMR 1302

Not to bad i say!! I couldn't of done it without the help of you all thank you for cheering me on it means everything to me :) I will also post up my after shot so please forgive me i'm totally new to the "blogging" so bare with me  :).

No comments:

Post a Comment