Thursday 3 May 2012

Time to start my pre season goals for round 2!

So round one has come to an end and it's time to start thinking about what i want to achieve for round 2 lean & strong.
So My friend Jayne and i have been talking about round 2 and we both  have come to the realisation that we are both affraid of using the gym equipment at the gym! so we are both going to suck it up this round and tackle that fear head on together
So Daniel is also following my lead with healthy eating and he has lost 3 kilos just by following Healthy eating which is just awesome. He has now decided to join the gym to get fit and i can't be proud enough i can't wait to start working out with him and smashing out goals Mish sets for us this round .

I will continue on my healthy eating path.
Keep up with training at the gym,home,outside where ever i can.
NO EXCUSES, NO BLAME JFDI
I will help all my beautiful friends who have signed up for their first round and help them keep on track and continue to inspire them.
Any of my other friends that have come over to read my blog hello!! i'm glad you have come over to see me talk,talk talk about 12wbt hahaah :) so if you are still thinking of joining JFDI you will not regret it. If you stay on track be honest with you self and try the hardest you ever had i promise you that this program will work for you! i know you have all seen my before and after shots and the 40+ facebook msg i have gotten over the last 2 days proves to me that you want this as bad as i did and you just have to suck it up and do it.

So bye for now crew and i hope you enjoy round 2 of the 12 week body transformation. 

 

 

 

]

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you!!! I so need to tackle this fear with you!!! Can't stress enough how this would help!!! In so looking forward to having someone do L & S with me a huge motivator for me!!! Let's smash it Cora! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad you have the same fear as my Jayne!!! i don't think i would tackle it without you so lets smash this!

      Delete