Wednesday 9 May 2012

Excuses and more excuses

Time for me to get real once again just because i have done this before doesn't mean that it's not relevant to me now so here it goes....
My number one excuse is i have no time yep, i use this all the time! this is a load of crap, if i have the time to sit down and watch tv for an hour then i time to get off my ass and go for a run or the gym. Like Mish said, make the time to go to the gym and make it part of my routine each day like Mish said "like brushing your teeth etc"
Another oldie but a goodie is, I'll start eating good next week, it's always next week, tomorrow or whenever. Cora, this is now and if you don't stick to what Michelle has taught you all your hard work will go down the drain you don't want that to happen do you?
a big one for me which i had to cut out in round one is alcohol, I always kept saying, oh Cora you Deserve that drink you have so much on your plate one won't hurt will it? HA! you are kidding yourself!one drink turns into 2,3 sometimes 4!! and what do you do when you get on the drink? you eat like it's your last bloody supper that's what you do! i have been a bit lax on my drinking since i hit my goal weight and i'm paying for it. It's time to get back to what you done before and forget that alcohol it's not your friend it's your enemy. No i know i'm a mum, a full time worker, wife, study and everything in between but that doesn't mean you can just sit around and eat crap food you signed up to be healthy for the rest of your life don't you remember that? When shit hits the fan you always throw your hands up in the air and give give up! you can't keep doing that.
Another good excuse you have Cora is the, i'm too tired to cook! now, you have done round 1, you know for a fact that cooking Michelle's recipes only take about 15 minutes stop kidding yourself.
One of my personal best,i'm allowed a "treat" you have done so well so go on.
Fear of failure or achieving my goals, for so long i have never really fitted in or had something i'm good at so my expectations are very high doing this as lot's of people see me as an inspiration so i have to keep up to that standard.
I feel so guilty going to the gym so this is another one - I need to spend time with my family and they are not willing to do exercise with me.
People telling me you are not fat Cora why are you still doing this, so i let myself go a bit.
So there you go guys it's out there for all of you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment