Wednesday 9 May 2012

Task 2: Take Control - Set Your Goal

Don't just dream it Cora - make it happen!!!!!


Ok Mish i'm going to set my goals, i hope to have them completed over the next 3-6 months so here goes nothing!
  • Ok first of all is a big one and i'm not sure if this will ever happen but, i want to be apart of Michelle's support team, everyone keeps asking me if i'm apart of it but i'm not :D so it is a big goal but who knows.
  • Ladies that are in out SWSYD crew they are very important to me and i need to keep this goal ongoing.
  • I want to be able to run for 20 minutes straight, i couldn't do this for round 1 cause of my injuries
  • I want to be able to do challenges like, Tough Mudder, City to surf ( this one in my head i keep saying it's impossible) Screw you voice i'm going to do this!!!!!
  • Maintain my weight loss that i have already achieved in round 1
  • I'd want to be ready for Lean and Strong by the time this round officially starts.
  • Fit in my old jeans
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment