Sunday 6 May 2012

Me? an inspiration?

Had a very emotional afternoon with mil at her birthday party. Her best friend Vi has Been following my story since starting the 12wbt now, I know we all don't know the ins and outs of our life stories but I have had my fair share of crap which I think I'll go more into in my blog. But she said she has never seen me like this, she has never seen me so happy, She said I have a fire in me a positive light, she said I'm an inspiration and she has joined the gym because of me and just cried and kept saying over and over to me, thank you. I'm so overwhelmed by this, I can't believe I have done something so positive I just feel so happy that I have made people change for the better. I just don't know what to think.


Now something that stuck me that Vi said  that i have not really thought about, she said that this is my "calling" now what do i say to that? she said that i have motivated so many people to change their lives for the better and that i should get into the field of me motivating people. Now i can see where she is coming from, after showing my before and after shots, i had of 40 facebook msg's and also people ringing me to find out more about the 12wbt.

So where do i go from here? i have no idea, but for now my focus will be helping all my friends how have signed up for their first round, and also helping our all the beautiful ladies of SWSYD 12wbt.

No comments:

Post a Comment